It makes perfect sense that poorly marketed homes may not achieve market value. It must have the best exposure, or you won't get the best price. So if you want to DIY, that would be one of the major reasons not to - most homeowners simply do not have access to an organized, powerful marketing machine, and the FSBO sites do not offer it. If you do choose a Realtor to represent you, it has to be a good, committed Realtor with experience in today's competitive market. I am really surprised how many Realtors do not bother to take professional pictures of the home, get details wrong on the MLS listing, don't verify legal details and don't do anything to promote it other than put it up on the MLS. You're paying top dollar as a Seller and you deserve better! Our marketing efforts don't stop from the moment you sign the Listing Agreement to the moment you have a firm, accepted offer in your hand.
I will develop a detailed, custom marketing plan that will give your property the maximum exposure and attention it deserves. In every case, your home will be featured:
- On the front page of my very high-ranking website,
- In a full-colour feature sheet that all prospective buyers will be offered
- With professional photography capturing your home in its best light
- A Virtual Tour of the Home
- An Advertising program that suits the location and the home
- High profile For Sale sign for freehold homes
- In a thorough, accurate MLS listing with pictures, text and details
For some homes, I arrange cleaning, painting, formal staging, even a pre-sale home inspection from a qualified inspector so your home's condition is honestly disclosed to potential buyers. We'll discuss which extras your home may need, as well as other forms of advertising, when we meet! You will always know what actions are being taken to sell your home, and receive regular progress updates as to showings feedback and other interest on your home.