Robert supports the Children's Miracle Network and the Canadian Breast Cancer Society with Every SALE!
For the last 28 years, I have been committed to serving my clients as a top negotiator with professionalism and ethics. Honesty, perseverance and thoroughness, combined with resourcefulness are paramount in attempting to meet my client’s needs.
I have a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a major in accounting. Prior to my Real Estate Career, I worked in public accounting for over 8 years. My experience in accounting offered me what I believe to be a relative and specific area of expertise, assisting my clients in formulating budgets and mortgages. Have good working knowledge in residential, commercial and new construction sales.
I contribute some of my success to a good team of other professionals that facilitate my work, but foremost of my Team Members. Having gained the theoretical knowledge and practical experience, your confidence in me will bring you the reward of realizing your real estate goals. We service the greater Toronto and surrounding areas. I am also a participant of the Children's Miracle Network and Canadian Breast Cancer Society. A portion of each sale I make are contributed to these networks. I also run an annual car rally with the Firebird Club of Canada to raise money for the Children's Wish Foundation.
* Diamond Award Winner 2021 - Top 100 Teams for Re/Max Canada #86
* Titan Award Winner 2020 - Top 100 Teams for Re/Max Canada #88
* Titan Award Winner 2019 - Top 100 Teams for Re/Max Canada #38 and World#95
* Titan Award Winner 2018 - Top 100 Teams for Re/Max Canada #33 and World#85
* Legend of Circles 2017 - Top 100 Teams for Re/Max Canada #35 and World #87
* Diamond Club 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021
* Platinum Award Winner 1997-2003, 2006-2013
* Chairman's Club 2003 - 2005
* Lifetime Achievement award 2007
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame
* Registered Relocation Specialist